February 1-2, 2019
- Purpose: It is our desire to foster a time of spiritual growth, fellowship, encouragement and the development of godly friendships among men in our area churches.
- Starts: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM arrival, dinner followed by Bible teaching on Friday evening and con-cludes with lunch on Saturday at noon.
- RSVP by January 30th, Randy Thibeau, @ 970-596-9691 Email: email@example.com
- Price: $30.00 includes all meals and lodging.
- Questions? Contact Randy Thibeau, @ 970-596-9691 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- What to Bring: Your Bible, sleeping bag, pillow, towels, personal items as needed and appropriate clothing for the cold days.
- Speaker: Pastor Chip Martin of the Celebration Church in Montrose.
- This is an annual event that has proven to be of great value to those who have attended in past year.