Who we are
Celebration Church cares about one thing more than anything else, Jesus Christ. Celebration Church is a family of individuals that have found hope in Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that exact same freedom.
Where we come from
Celebration Church was started in 2007 by four families. Back then, these four families imagined a church that was truly welcoming to everyone. Centered on Jesus Christ and His teachings, Celebration Church was founded to live on mission by making disciples in our community and around the world. Celebration Church hosted its first gathering in 2007 and has been growing ever since.
Where we’re headed
More than ever, Celebration Church is committed to fostering a family built around treasuring Christ. We have four priorities as a church.
- Sunday Morning – We believe that when we gather for corporate worship, God meets us there. Our prayer is that every Sunday would be powerful and uplifting. We are not trying to put on a performance, but instead coming each week in order to give our best to God (Malachi 1:6-8)
- Discipleship – Everything flows from discipleship. Discipleship at Celebration Church utilizes two different yet complementary methods to accomplish this.
- D1, D2, and D3 Classes-the goal of our discipleship classes is to teach Biblical truth, and to help the Christian build a comprehensive worldview concerning God, scripture, theology, and Christian practice
- Celebration Groups are the backbone of our church. The goal of Celebration Groups is to cultivate rich relational discipleship and accountability in order to help encourage one another to know others and be known themselves. We have Celebration groups both on Sunday morning AND throughout the week.
- Outreach – Jesus has commanded us to go into all the world and preach the gospel. Our outreach is community driven, and volunteer led. We aim to meet physical and spiritual needs of those in our community.
- Multigenerational/Multiethnic – We believe that the church is supposed to be a little slice of what heaven will be like one day. We long for the day that people from every nation, tribe, and tongue will worship the Lord in unity, and until that day comes, we seek to reach out to all people regardless of age, gender, or skin color.
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you’re always welcome at Celebration Church. We’re saving a seat for you. Wherever you’re at in your faith journey, you’ll always be accepted as part of the Celebration family.
Beyond that, if you’re ready to plan your first visit, click here. If you want to learn more about our beliefs as a church, click here. Or if you’d simply like to get in touch with a pastor or leader directly, click the button below.